On Thursday August 13th we will be leaving to go to Seneca Rocks, WV and Spruce Knob, WV for nine days. I'm a little nervouse about this because we will be living in our camper (which is just like a house) without any hook-ups and we will be depending on our fresh water tanks and generator to help us survive! No satalite, air conditioning and using the potty to the minuium!! When we were visiting Spruce Knob a few weeks ago there were signs that read "lookout for bears" and that makes me REALLY nervous. I know there are bears around here, because I've seen them, but this location is pure wilderness!! (oh and I forgot to mention that Wal-Mart is about 1.5 hours away!!) Of course the bear thing scares me, but I would never lead on, cause my girls wouldn't leave the camper! My mom and little sis are planning on coming to Seneca Rocks to visit us and my dad and Step-mom are planning on bringing their camper to Spruce Knob to camp as well, so as always I'm looking forward to spending so time with my family.
We will get back on Sunday, August 23rd and then we will need to bunker down and get prepared for school that starts on August 26th!!
Below are some fun summer pic's of of the family....
I love how Dory's relaxing...
No comments:
Post a Comment